Chem-Dry On The Shore Carpet Cleaning Services
- Get our Free Book “The Eastern Shore’s Guide Healthy Indoor Living” (Vance the owner; that’s me) wrote the book on carpet cleaning.
- A FREE “Carpet Survey”. You’re under no obligation. A carpet Survey is much more than a price quote, we will tell you exactly what we can do to improve your carpet & how long you can expect it to last.
- You receive our ironclad, no-hassles, no regrets 100% Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your cleaning we will come back and if you are still not happy we will cheerfully refund your money.
- Safe, non-toxic & GREEN cleaning solution. Safe for Pets & Kids.
- Fast Dry Times: typically 1-2 hours, you see, we don’t soak the carpet like most steam cleaners do. Your carpets will dry quickly, getting you back to life with as little interruption to your life as possible.
One Reason Not To Call: If all you want is a cheap, brush-the-dirt-off-the-top, wet-for-days, bait & switch, no-guarantee-coupon-carpet cleaner, we respectfully ask that you call someone else. We just don’t do business that way.
There are three point to our service, we are:
DRIER. Our cleaning process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry within hours, not days. This means you and your family can get back to enjoying your home sooner. See a full comparison of Chem-Dry vs Steam Cleaning to see all of the benefits of choosing Chem-Dry On The Shore carpet cleaners.
CLEANER. Our primary solution is carbonated and, just like club soda, as it penetrates deep into your carpet’s fibers, it lifts the dirt from deep within your carpets so it can be whisked away with our powerful extraction equipment giving you the most thorough clean. And there is no dirt-attracting residue left behind, so carpets stay cleaner longer.
HEALTHIER. We use a low-water method which means there is less risk of mold and mildew growth under your carpet that can result from the excessive water used by most steam cleaners. We use an all natural, green-certified cleaning solution that does not contain any harsh soaps or chemicals and is completely safe and non-toxic for your family and pets. Additionally, an independent air quality lab found that our HCE method removes 98% of common allergens in your carpets and upholstery, and when a sanitizer is added, 89% of bacteria is removed from your indoor air*. That adds up to a safer carpet cleaning that is healthier for you, your family and your home.