The Chem-Dry brand has a foundation in using innovative products and processes to help our customers achieve their goals for a healthier home. Our core carpet cleaning solution, The Natural, is safe and non-toxic. And, our Healthy Home Package offers a powerful deep cleaning, combined with the application of a hospital-grade Sanitizer, and our unique co-application process for Protectant to help your carpets achieve a cleaner, healthier standard with the power to stay cleaner longer. This Healthy Home Package is only available from Chem-Dry. In addition to our ability to apply a Sanitizer to carpets and upholstery, we can also offer a hospital-grade Sanitizing service for Tile, Stone, Hardwood Floors, LVT (Luxury Vinyl), VCT and Granite Countertops.
To show our heightened concern during the flu season, and especially during the current Coronavirus COVID-19 concern, we are taking additional steps to ensure that our services are being delivered in the healthiest manner to help you clean and protect your home. Some of these steps include:
· As a matter of routine protocols, we encourage our local operators to complete daily a comprehensive cleaning of their cleaning equipment. As an added precaution during the flu season and especially during this year’s coronavirus concern, we are asking technicians to apply our hospital-grade sanitizer and wipe down the equipment between each cleaning service to introduce clean equipment into the next home. Customers can be assured that our team members are taking steps to keep the equipment clean and fresh to ensure the best result inside your home or facility.
· Our professional technicians are trained to care for your home or facility. We are encouraging our technicians to take special precautions to ensure a healthier environment, including wearing personal protective equipment (such as disposable gloves, shoe covers and masks when appropriate), regularly washing hands, and modifying their physical interactions to minimize risk. For instance, should you prefer a ‘elbow bump’ instead of a hand shake, please let your technician know. Our technicians are friendly and caring – and your health is our primary concern.
· We are asking our technicians to apply our hospital-grade sanitizer application as an optional service for every customer. This important service can provide a healthier environment than cleaning alone. Our hospital grade sanitizers are also proven to kill viruses. We have been sanitizing homes for the over 20 years and are experts at improving your home’s cleanliness and health.
· We invite all our customers to please inform the local Chem-Dry office that performs your service about any special conditions you have so the technicians can prepare properly. This includes any concerns or conditions in your home such as current or recent illnesses of family members. You may benefit from our expertise as The Healthy Home Authority® for cleaning services as well as other services. Our professional technicians can recommend the best services and overall solution for your specific situation.
· A healthy team is also important at Chem-Dry. We are asking our team members in our locations across the country and in our corporate offices to take proper measures to minimize risk, including personal care and protection, and to stay home if/when they feel ill until they recover completely.
· Note that Chem-Dry technicians are experts in cleaning surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. Some of the nation’s top retailers and offices trust Chem-Dry to help them maintain a healthier environment for their employees and customers. You can have confidence in our professional team of Healthy Home experts.
As you can see, the Chem-Dry approach encompasses the three key considerations of 1. Operator, 2. Chemistry and 3. Tools & Equipment. Across these areas, our team is
prepared to help you achieve and maintain a healthier environment. Concern for you and your home is our primary concern.
Click for details. Not valid with other offers. Minimum charges apply. Expires 11/06/20. Call Chem-Dry On The Shore at (410) 221-0097.
Call for details. Not valid with other offers. Minimum charges apply. Expires 11/06/20. Call Chem-Dry On The Shore at (410) 221-0097.
Clean 2 rooms up to 200 square feet. Call for details. Can be combined with other coupons. Minimum charges apply. Expires 11/06/20. Call Chem-Dry On The Shore at (410) 221-0097.
Did you know we literally wrote the book on Consumer's Guide to Carpet Cleaning?